Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Canine and Feline Ewok Cosplay


I can't seem to stop with the Ewoks this week.

I swore to myself yesterday that there would be no more, yet when confronted with the napkin void at 11 pm last night, I could not come up with anything more compelling.... or anything more compelling that I was capable of drawing at 11 pm last night.

I can only offer in my defense that Ansel loved reading "Ewoks: Shadow of Endor" a relatively recent graphic novel that takes place between "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi."  And he has left little drawings of Ewoks all over the house.

Archer suggested that we should actually watch "Return of the Jed" sometime.  I am not certain that Ansel has seen it, recently converted Star Wars hater that he is.  Archer added, "It is my favorite Star Wars film....And do you know why?"  I asked, "Does it have something to do with very small actors in fur suits?"  "No," he replied, "Epic space battles!"

Ansel is less interested in epic space battles than his brother, but the fur suits might win him over.

No comments:

Post a Comment