Friday, February 22, 2013

Teen Titans Robin Pug


I was engaged in some super gratifying domestic tasks (cleaning the kitchen, folding the laundry, frosting a birthday cake...and yes, this is sarcasm) until midnight last night, and seriously considered shirking the napkin duty and going to bed for a luxurious 5 1/2 hours.  

I persevered because I am trying to prove that I do not require sleep like other human beings (and yes, I know sarcasm is the last refuge of the pathetic and overwhelmed)

Ruling out any complicated multi-superhero compositions, I went for simple immediate gratification and a very fast drawing.  Robin is almost always good, and pugs have a high approval rating with my sons.  How could a pug dressed as Robin fail?  

Remarkably enough, both kids approved this morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment